CTech@Science Park at Yale is an ideal location. New Haven is centrally located and is easily accessible from both major highways and train service. At CTech, entrepreneurs are able to focus on what they do best – turning ideas and visions into successful technology ventures. CTech@Science Park at Yale provides:
- Access to conference and training facilities
- Internet connectivity
- Favorable market rents starting at $500 for a fully furnished office; part time arrangements offered at lower costs
- Pro-bono professional services
- Consultation with on-site, accountants, attorneys and investors
- Kitchen facilities
- Ample parking
- Easy access to Yale University facilities
CTech is an initiative of Connecticut Innovations. In addition to providing incubator space to startup technology ventures through CTech incubators, CI's Pre-Seed Fund provides startups with access to experienced investment managers, powerful partnerships and a solid track record of success.
The Connecticut Business Development Team is a partner organization.