CTech IncUBator@University of Bridgeport is Fairfield County’s first university-based incubator intended to hasten the growth of start-up technology companies. CTech IncUBator is a 2400 sq. ft. office space located at 250 Myrtle Avenue on the University of Bridgeport campus. It houses up to six ventures and facilitates commercialization of technology initially focusing on information technology, digital media, advanced materials and clean tech businesses. Businesses in the STEM classifications (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) will be considered.
The CTech IncUBator provides:
- Favorable market rents in fully furnished offices. Rent includes all utilities
- Shared support services
- Pro-bono and discounted professional services assistance (e.g. legal, accounting, intellectual property, technology, product commercialization and SCORE advisors)
- An entrepreneurial environment conducive to exchanging information, ideas and solutions.
- Access to facilities and resources like library, recreation center, café and many more located on campus
- Introductions to potential investors and pre-seed and seed funding programs
- Access to resources supporting grant opportunities (SBIR, STTR)
- Access to world-class faculty members and exceptional student interns